Assign #44: Green

Jeff Canes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The new assignment is Green. Pretty self-explanatory right? ;) I will post the next assignment in two weeks.

Remember to read the RULES before you post!!! Photos posted in the assignments threads are to be NEW PHOTOS taken for the assignment ONLY!

If you have a photo that you would like to submit, but it was taken before this assignment was posted, PLEASE DO NOT POST IT HERE! If you have taken photos before this date that fit the theme and you'd like to share, please post it in any of the threads listed in the themes index.

Oh, no takers as yet? What a pity. And the two weeks are almost over ... I didn't know any about the assignment since I was away on holidays, but I took a couple of "green" ones there ... I might post them here for the assignment, maybe?

Took this during the assignment period, but forgot to post it here! Whoops! ;)

2006_08_10_1.jpg

i took some good green ones on a fresh roll of film so i had to finish that off and get it developed ill have the pic up soon enough

I felt like I had to take an Assignment pic at long last, even though the time for this Assignment is long past, so yesterday, when Sabine and I were out rollerblading, I just HAD to take this one for the Assignment.

179684463.jpg

There are by far too few entries to this, far too few people have so far felt compelled to go out and shoot "green" for my personal liking... :roll:

The Assignment is "GREEN", after all, folks:

GREEN!!!

Taken using my favourite camera right now, or at least the only camera I seem to have been using these last couple of weeks!

It's a Polaroid image shot on 690 film iso 100 with a 340 Land camera. Unfortunately I had to use the dust & scratches tool in Photoshop (the peel apart polaroids seem to be dust magnets), and lost a little sharpness.:(

Lots of shades of green with a little Lavender purple thrown in!

Polaroid-Lavender001.jpg

Most reactions

Back