Assign #6: Sunsets

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
The assignment for this week will be sunsets. You know what you're supposed to do...blahblahblah, now go shoot...or eh, wait for the sun to set then shoot :) You've got til next Monday!

Nope, they're just fun things. Someone (Amanda) will set a new challenge each week and you go out and try to complete it. It's loose and just a bit of fun. I think the main aim is just to keep you active and possibly learn a few new things.

ferny said:
Nope, they're just fun things. Someone (Amanda) will set a new challenge each week and you go out and try to complete it. It's loose and just a bit of fun. I think the main aim is just to keep you active and possibly learn a few new things.

Exactly :)

sunset.jpg

How did you bring THAT about, Darin? The sun can only barely have RISEN in Iowa by the time this new challenge is up.
Did you maybe take an OLD photo from your ARCHIVES :shock: !?!?!?!?!? ;)
Any photo may be used.
And Sonic, of course every member has to contribute! It is a must! You have to fulfil the task, or else... :whip: or :spank: or
aufsmaul.gif
, but at least :angry1:. Certainly no :cheers: nor :love:

(Teeheeheeeheee :p :lol:
biglaugh.gif
)

LaFoto said:
How did you bring THAT about, Darin? The sun can only barely have RISEN in Iowa by the time this new challenge is up.
Did you maybe take an OLD photo from your ARCHIVES :shock: !?!?!?!?!? ;)
Any photo may be used.
Yes, it was an 'archive' photo. I just finished a roll 2 days ago that is almost all sunsets and this challenge wasn't yet posted. It also has been cloudy for the last two days here :( But once it isn't I'll be taking some new pictures.

I'm sure we can post more than one! The idea of this whole thing is to make us more creative, walk about with ideas on themes in our heads, trying this and that to put them into pictures. On the "7" of last week or the week before last I posted... what? No, not 7 pictures.. now THAT would have been an idea! ... but 4?

But I am rambling... I should go through my own archives and try to find a PHOTO, even if it is old... hang on.

Here is one (old, taken on 8 February)
Canon_SundownOL8Feb05.jpg

Actually, I missed that one. Was driving and couldn't stop, and when I finally could, this was all that remained of a glorious sunset.

Go right ahead and post more than one :) Great sunset shots everyone!

Here's mine.Not exactly a sunset but I wanted the plane too so I waited:lmao:
(Be gentle , its my first thread picture:D)

P5082207.jpg

358834100BASQUj_ph.jpg

358834100BASQUj_ph.jpg

Most reactions

Back