Assignment '08- FALL- Due Sept 30

zandman, your shot is simple, yet stunning at the same time. Great job.
VT, you should totally post your stuff more often, you have some great photos there! I really like them.
John, like usual you have me in awe. I love your shots of the trees! Beautiful!!

Johngpt, beautiful exposures. did you use a CPL filter in these? any PP?
Hi Samal, thanks.

No polarizer. Some day I'll get one.

This shot only needed resizing, and then cropping of the gray background.

The image with the curving road was cropped for composition, and a smattering of the saturation brush to bring out the colours.

Edit: thanks Meg. Like your new avatar. Lovely shoulder!

New to this section of the forums! Seems like fun so i took a picture! Little underexposed on the acorn and quality is kinda iffy cause i shrunk it down in paint >< but really cool colors in my opinion.

fall.jpg

Edit: thanks Meg. Like your new avatar. Lovely shoulder!

Haha thanks John! It is an old picture but I really like it so I had to use it. :sexywink:

Yogi, You have beautiful colors in your photo. You are right something needs to be done with the acorn, but that overlooked you took a nice photo. Welcome to the forum, and to the assignment threads we are happy to have you!

Thanks for the nice comments .
I drop in here once in awhile to see what everybody else is doing and see if I can get some new ideas . Lots of talent on here . I'm also finding the assignments and challenges to be fun and motivating .

I also would have tried to capture that leaf's shadow!

Good eye.

Thanks! my friend and I almost passed it when something in that general direction caught my eye..it's a shame I don't have a picture of the actual leaf w/ it's shadow

Zandman, you and everyone else are more than welcome to post as many times as you would like in these threads! I don't know about anyone else, but I am loving all of the submissions that are being posted in these threads. You are all doing a fantastic job! Thank you!

Wow! Some fantastic shots above! Trying something different. Taken with my P&S from behind our little fire station. Minor contrast adjustment in post. If C&C is OK in this section, then please do :)

AutumnInTheCity-Oct19-08-EditLowRes.jpg

Interesting band of blurriness just above the roof top. Would that be from thermal differences in the air currents refracting the light?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back