Assignment '08- FALL- Due Sept 30

Ah, wild turkey.

Ben Franklin advised that it should have been our national bird.

I adopted it as my national drink... :lmao:

Way past the deadline, but I discovered this place after the deadline.. Anyhow, here's my contribution:

2996341426_413f5850c4.jpg

Okay, I'm bumping this thread. We're almost in July now, and we're past 'Fall' for those that reside in the southern hemisphere.

Any of you living where the toilet/loo swirls in the opposite direction (just kidding, I know the physics) have any photos from your autumn?

Bumping again.

Still no southern hemisphere photographers with shots from your autumn?

Bumping again.

Still no southern hemisphere photographers with shots from your autumn?

well maybe those Aussies were having too much fun at the beaches that they forgot or simply didn't have time to take any photos of their autumn xD

anyway this is what fall looks like in Saskatchewan (please use Google if you don't know where the heck it is) :D

those things in the air is not dust but snow ^^
3997539097_6c6abb5257_o.jpg

as you see most of the trees are still green
4000182550_3b724c6603_o.jpg

3998299694_cd89734937_o.jpg

and this one was taken a week ago :confused: :mrgreen:
3977528394_a0a7d6d3ea_o.jpg

Hobbes! You're the first of the northern hemisphere photographers to post Fall photos here! Now I'll have to work on some I've been shooting, but haven't had time for processing.

Now that you're having snow, will there still be time for your leaves to turn colours or will they just start dropping off the trees?

Hobbes! You're the first of the northern hemisphere photographers to post Fall photos here! Now I'll have to work on some I've been shooting, but haven't had time for processing.

Now that you're having snow, will there still be time for your leaves to turn colours or will they just start dropping off the trees?

haha! Well I do have lots of opportunity to get some shots on the weekends because I always walk to and from my weekend job so all the pictures I have posted and probably will post in this thread are the things I see on my way home in the morning lol.

heh most of the trees here never had the chance to change the colors of their leaves to yellow or red/orange before it suddenly got cold so yeah those green leaves just froze and fall to the ground and turn to this ugly brownish color. Oh and what I mean by cold is around -8C (below 20F) plus wind :confused: So yeah, fall here is kinda ugly lol

Here are a few pictures I took earlier this afternoon:

I have tried to take pictures of this place before but never liked the results and I am not totally sure about this one either but whatever :D
4002942634_4af07be73a_o.jpg

4002180785_39a0518f88_o.jpg

4002941918_f6e49182ff_o.jpg

uh, thanks but no thanks!
This may be an older thread but everyone who has been here long enough knows that BigBully is usually really good at making those assignment threads AND she actually used to take her time to check all the photos posted and comment on them. :p

Most reactions

Back