Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Since it's nearly Christmas (or whatever other holiday you celebrate!), I thought a holiday assignment would be a good one. So this week's assignment is "Tis the season". You can interpret this any way you wish...Family and friends, snowy weather (or sunny weather, if that's what you are used to this time of year!) decorations....this shouldn't be a hard one at all!

Remember to read the RULES before you post!!! Photos posted in the assignments threads are to be NEW PHOTOS taken for the assignment ONLY!

If you have an photo taken before today (12/20/05) that fits the theme, please post them in the regular HOLIDAY THEMES THREAD.

Thank you and have fun! A new assignment will be posted next monday!

Oh no - "'Tis the Season" and so I'm off to vacation in about two hours. To a place without any access to internet. I hope it's okay if I share what I'll take this week later, once I'm back?

hey there! heres a picture i thought id submit.. its not the most artistic pic in the world and should really be in the 'snapshots' section but what the heck!

christmas.jpg

'tis the season, indeed, and as of today, also we have our tree set up:

122792116.jpg

lights.jpg

OUr drive around town looking at xmas lights

Very nice pictures everyone. :thumbup: I've been collecting pictures, too, and here's part I of my contribution: Christmas at my Grandma's.

My favourite picture (and my favourite subject, too. ;)):
Weihnacht11.jpg

(Too bad that the wall behind the tree reflects the light so much.)

The table with the cheese fondue, which was delicious:
Fondue1.jpg

Grandma's VERY old nativity scene:
Krippe1.jpg

And - of course: presents :mrgreen:
Geschenke1.jpg

...to be continued...

And part II:

One of the electric candles on the tree:
Kerze1.jpg

My sister with a christmas-y "oh well, then take your zillionth picture already" look (while grandma hurries away, as always ;)):
Anny1.jpg

And last but not least: I nailed grandma to the couch to be able to take her picture, so here she is.
Oma1.jpg

One better pic of our Christmas tree:

Weihnachtsbaum2.jpg

And I have more... but I need to resize them first.

Most reactions

Back