Assignment #7 INDUSTRIAL

No tweaking on this one - everything I tried while trying to keep it looking realistic (i.e. not cranking hue & saturation) seemed to make it worse. Feel free to play with it and show me what you'd do.

Hmm Nuclear plant, I don't think we have one around here..

There's one about 30 minutes away, but gettting close enough to shoot anything but the cooling towers and security fence isn't likely.

MY friends neighborhood is being dug up, took the opportunity to snap this out.

1of1.jpg

So, how did you get the sky to look like that?

oldcouncil.jpg
Didn't have my tripod for this one - it's a bit soft.

Sorry for the poor image quality, I was riding down the road and saw industrial stuff..
Farm equiptment
img078.jpg

And this is an ethonol plant that is being built.

img077.jpg

Oh and the second largest, and it may be the largest producing sugar plant in the world.

IMAGE_026.jpg

Wow Double H! I really like that! Abandoned buildings are really cool.

Hey Double H, do you know what happened to that building? How could someone just leave there coat at work?

Oh and I love the picture with the light streams coming through the ceiling. Beautiful!
You are a great photographer!

Oh and I love the picture with the light streams coming through the ceiling. Beautiful!
You are a great photographer!

Thanks very much. The one with the coat hanging is an old coal breaker that shutdown about 1961. It's like a museum in there. So many things left as though they were coming back to work the next day, but they didn't. I've made the two-hour trip there many times, and still haven't seen all of the outlying buildings.

they_walked_in_line.jpg

Most reactions

Back