Aston Martins

So jealous. Nice shot

lol no, actually, the one thats on the lift had a complete engine replacement. One of the Cats went bad, broke apart, and somehow bits got sucked into the engine and made it as far as the throttle body. I've no idea how that happens, but I guess that's why I'm not a tech. Anyway, engine is back in, we're just waiting on a cat to ship from foggy england. Who needs test pipes when you've already got 450+ HP????

Thanks for the compliments by the way:)

I sometimes forget that I work around the nicest cars in the world every day. I guess that's what happens when you're at the same place for 10 years...

Nice.

I would have made two pics out of this.

1 - lift the car up more. lay down and take the pic with the whole car. crop the other cat, flip and place.

2 - the pic of the assembled car by itself.

Love the car!

Well, in response,

1. The lift was all the way up, and clearly, you've never been in a working automotive shop. Underneath the lifts there is more oil, tranny fluid, coolant, etc than clean concrete. There's no way I'm laying down in that in my work clothes.

2. Here

Well, in response,

1. The lift was all the way up, and clearly, you've never been in a working automotive shop. Underneath the lifts there is more oil, tranny fluid, coolant, etc than clean concrete. There's no way I'm laying down in that in my work clothes.

2. Here

1 - Yes, been around a few. Put some plastic down and use a wide angle lens.

2 - Very nice!

Love those cars.

Very much! Good eye seeing this.

Well, actually, under normal circumstances, there are belly pans on this car, so you'd never see these parts. That helps protect them and keep them a little cleaner. Plus, I think this particular vehicle only has about 8,000 miles on it. Thanks for looking!

Most reactions

Back