Asylum children, Refugees

ei5jf

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Had to take pictures for an article recently. These four little children would be hard for the government to refuse.... they were residents in a hostel for asylums seekers here in Ireland. Consents obtained.

Fouronthewindow-smltv.jpg

Andy C and C welcome

Oh they are cute... too bad they are not all looking at the camera but I love it anyhow. Um,, does that little one have his finger in his nose? :lol:

i like the whole not looking at the camera thing. I think if they were all looking it wouldn't show their personalities and I would think of it just as a posed picture. Here, I feel like you captured a great moment.

Great piece! :thumbup:

i like the whole not looking at the camera thing. I think if they were all looking it wouldn't show their personalities and I would think of it just as a posed picture. Here, I feel like you captured a great moment.

Great piece! :thumbup:

Good point.

Thanks jimmyjaceymom!

Looking at it again, I also think that the rain on the window adds a lot to this picture. I'm usually not a fan of "cute kids" shots just because ... they're easy ;) But, this one really strikes me. I love it.

yes i agree... it is really good how they are not all looking directly at the camera. Gives much more character and individuality to the children and makes a great shot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back