At Last! "THE SECRET" has been revealed!!!

DANGIT,man! I thought you meant the secret blend of 11 herbs and spices for Kentucky Fried Chicken had been revealed... major disappointment here... I mean, damnit, I wanted to read all about, "the Colonel's secret recipe".

I agree. Peter took my picture and he did the exact thing LOL.

481972_10200796518820032_533492118_n.jpg

DANGIT,man! I thought you meant the secret blend of 11 herbs and spices for Kentucky Fried Chicken had been revealed... major disappointment here... I mean, damnit, I wanted to read all about, "the Colonel's secret recipe".

I thought it was going to be The Reason the thermostat was always set to 64° when I was a kid. Mom & Dad always said there's A Reason it was set there. When I was a teen, they started to tell me about the birds and the bees, but I never did learn The Reason for setting the stat to 64. I eventually formulated a theory: It's so they had an excuse to cheap out and Christmas and buy me a sweater.

That's the beauty of it Derrel - you just did. The Colonel squinches every time he fries up a batch. The herbs and spices thing is just a marketing gimmick.

I knew about squinching before it was cool. :p

#tyrabanks #smizing #hipsterzrule

It's interesting because lots of "how to be liked by people" (and "how to tell a liar") types of lessons will tell you to "smile with your eyes", which isn't EXACTLY what this is doing, but it's similar.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back