At last!

nealjpage

multi format master in a film geek package
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a working medium format system on the way! Question: do I need the focusing screen to make the prisom finder work?

New baby: Auction

:heart:

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I have a working medium format system on the way! Question: do I need the focusing screen to make the prisom finder work?

New baby: Auction

:heart:

Yes Neal, you do. However, great lookin' camera! Congrats on a great price. The film advance lever (or rapid advance lever) is not really needed but I would for a good focusing screen. Can hardly wait to see some pics taken with it.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Darn! I'll have to see if the ground glass out of my busted Yashica will work.

Even if it doesn't, this is readily fixable and you will end up with a great looking camera. :thumbup: Try ebay or even call a camera repair shop if you have a good one locally.

Congrats on the new baby!

Ok, so it arrived today. Everything looks good, and I downloaded a copy of the ETRS manual from the Bronica website, but I have a few questions. First, I can't get the shutter to cock. Do I have to have film loaded into it? The crank turns, meets a bit of resistance, "clicks", and keeps turning. So pushing the shutter button does nothing, and I can't remove the lens. Any ideas?

First, I can't get the shutter to cock. Do I have to have film loaded into it?

I am not knowledgable about the specifics of this model, but it is not uncommon for medium format SLRs to need to be loaded for the shutter, and other features to operate.

Well, the body is FUBARed, but i managed to get the lens off and that seems to be ok. I bought a ETRS body, and managed to miss the mailman yesterday, so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to try it out.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back