At the beach C&C please

bevin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Except for the fact my DF and dog are centered in this one, what's your thoughts? I'm getting a handle on my new camera and also testing out Lightroom (I'm liking it more than Aperture so far) and just wanting to see if I'm going in the right direction. Thank you :)

ISO 100 | f4.5 | 1/160sec

98025ff856085987e7b03c0bc70de45ddee1eb8.jpg

Wow i really like it, the color between the clouds and mountain are great. I think if the person wasnt in the shot so you could crop out the shore line and it would make it even better.

Nice but needs a little more contrast.......

As you allow edits I cropped slightly and added some contrast.

Untitled-113.jpg

Cheers
JD

Untitled-113.jpg

Cheers
JD

I like the original.

This one looks too much like a painting in my opinion.

Untitled-113.jpg

Cheers
JD

that makes it look like it was taken with a cellphone

Cheers
JD

Thanks for giving it a go, I can see where you were coming from but I prefer the original. I know it's missing or lacking something though. Maybe like kravjitsu said, I could crop out DF and the dog. But then, I like them in it :) I'm going for nice memories rather than nice photos if that makes sense? Well hopefully sometimes I'll get nice photos too!!

Thank you all for your comments. Keep them coming if you like.

It's okay to break the rules sometimes. Frankly, I liked #1, with the person and dog in the middle. It's a nice pic.

Its a really cool picture, the colors are very nice.. it seems slighly odd with the horizon exactly on top of the guys head. But still very awesome picture

Chairman7w - cheers for that :)

Hock - Thank you, that's exactly what I'm looking for. I didn't even notice the horizon balancing on top of his head!! Cheers.

I really like the picture. The sky and mountains draw your eye in.

Most reactions

Back