At the beach

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Had this one sitting on my system for a little while. I like it so I decided to post it to get your thoughts. This was taken at Fort Clarence beach in Jamaica.

At The Beach

Aperture: F/5.6
Shutter Speed: 1/800s
ISO: 100

4543498557_7f7edeeb9b.jpg

C&C appreciated

Just the kind of high contrast and vivid colors I would expect from Jamaica. I can't really say there is much in need of correction in this shot. The only nit pick might be the person in the water directly above the young mans head.

Other then that I think it is a great shot, I like those kinds of beach compositions. I may have to try to bump up my contrast after seeing this shot. Thanks for sharing.

LokiZ

Just the kind of high contrast and vivid colors I would expect from Jamaica. I can't really say there is much in need of correction in this shot. The only nit pick might be the person in the water directly above the young mans head.

Other then that I think it is a great shot, I like those kinds of beach compositions. I may have to try to bump up my contrast after seeing this shot. Thanks for sharing.

LokiZ

Thanks alot. Really appreciate your input. I must admit, I didn't notice the person in the water. It's good to have a fresh eye look at my stuff. Thanks for pointing it out.

Would love some more critique, so keep them coming. Thanks.

LokiZ

+1, I really cant find anything ( to my untrained eye) aside from the person who is partially in the shot. Clone him out, and you got yourself an awesome picture!

Cool. Do you know these people? For those that do, the pictures is a lot more interesting. Otherwise it's a neat shot of people on the beach.

LokiZ

+1, I really cant find anything ( to my untrained eye) aside from the person who is partially in the shot. Clone him out, and you got yourself an awesome picture!

Thanks alot. Will try to clone him out. Appreciate the tip

Cool. Do you know these people? For those that do, the pictures is a lot more interesting. Otherwise it's a neat shot of people on the beach.

Unfortunately, no i don't. was just on the beach with my girlfriend one day an just say them there. Looked like they were try to build something in the sand. Thanks alot for your comment.

Most reactions

Back