www.skyhighphotographs.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Comments appreciated.

Ponies on Bodmin Moor, Cornwall, UK.

1/

IMG_3370-1-2.jpg

Let's try to get the other few up now with no more mishaps. :lol:

Bows to the Software God clasping his hands together beseeching in earnest prayer. :hail:

2/

IMG_3367-1.jpg

3/

IMG_3381-1.jpg

One or two more to come, just making sure everything is working properly, my apologies for not getting these images all into one post, it seems to have settled down now though.

I really like 4. I am a sucker for against-the-light photos, and I like the greens (how could I not like them???), the neat little shadows those hillocks throw, and I like how you included the entire shadow of that pony into your frame. Its head seems to show some motion blur, though, or am I mistaken?

What camera do you work with?
These, and also your photos of St Michael Mount look fairly, fairly noisy. And I wonder, why!?

I really like 4. I am a sucker for against-the-light photos, and I like the greens (how could I not like them???), the neat little shadows those hillocks throw, and I like how you included the entire shadow of that pony into your frame. Its head seems to show some motion blur, though, or am I mistaken?

What camera do you work with?
These, and also your photos of St Michael Mount look fairly, fairly noisy. And I wonder, why!?

You saying my photos are 'fluffy' too? :lol:

I was using the camera I use for my elevated photography that day, which at the moment is the only 'decent' one I have, as the other one had a bit of an unfortunate 'accident' as the camera and I, were thrown to the cobbled granite street by a rather large wave, which didn't exactly do it a fat lot of good, whilst I very nearly drowned as a result, clutching the cobbles, hanging on for dear life, rather than being dumped unceremoniously into the harbour during a recent storm.

It's a Canon 6.3mp S3 IS.

As for the ponies head, no motion blur there, both he and I were very still.

I agree though, time to invest in a much better camera, or two or three. Film preferably, over digital too. Unless someone can convince me otherwise.

Thanks for the comments folks.

Cheers.

Yes, more photos please! Ponies are beautiful, and you've done a great job framing the horses with the tree. Number 4 is my favorite. So pretty!

(Umm, just so we're clear, I meant the horses are fluffy! :D )

Yikes, sorry to hear of the incident with the camera during the recent storm. I assume that was the storm you were photographing at Lands End etc?

(Umm, just so we're clear, I meant the horses are fluffy! :D )

Yikes, sorry to hear of the incident with the camera during the recent storm. I assume that was the storm you were photographing at Lands End etc?

Darn it, I was rather hoping you were saying I was fluffy, instead a blinkin' 'orse gets favour over me - harumph! :x

Many thanks for the compliments folks, appreciate it.

Will endeavour to get you some more during the coming weeks and months.

Cheers.

Mark

Most reactions

Back