Attaching images was problematic, testing it here

TWX

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
"Upload a File" button isn't working, literally right now. Anyone else experiencing this?

test

isn't working on replies either

small question-1.jpg

Still not working.

Normally I run some javascript-blocking plugins to combat popups, those are disabled now and it's still not working.

Is there a limit to the number of attachments or the quantity of file size of attachments?

there are file size limits. I use 1000 pixels longest side as a general rule

I have encountered that. Normally it at least goes through the motions of uploading the file before rejecting on file-size though.

Clicking the "Upload a File" button doesn't result in anything but the shade of the button temporarily changing and then reverting. And weirdly I had just made a post with an attached image before it stopped working.

I have encountered that. Normally it at least goes through the motions of uploading the file before rejecting on file-size though.

Clicking the "Upload a File" button doesn't result in anything but the shade of the button temporarily changing and then reverting. And weirdly I had just made a post with an attached image before it stopped working.
What type of file are you attempting? don't bother trying to upload a Raw file, as this site does not support that type.

File type
File size
Permission

What type of file are you attempting? don't bother trying to upload a Raw file, as this site does not support that type.

File type
File size
Permission
It's a jpeg. But it never gets that far.

I opened a wholly-new profile/instance of the browser and it appears to work there. No idea what broke in my default profile.

I figured it out.

I had Google Calendar open on a tab and there had been an unacknowledged notification. Apparently that unacknowledged notification blocked the dialogue box on this tab from being drawn.

Google... making life easier for you and showing how very important Google considers itself to be. How dare you ignore a notification from Google! LOL.

Google... the Microshaft of the new century...

Most reactions

Back