Attack the spammers

wolfepakt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.wolfecs.biz
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey Mods I showed this to chase last night and he got a kick out of it, so I thought I would post it as an official suggestion.
Whenever some shmuck posts a free ipod or russian women or some such trash, and you awesome folks point it to a BS spam site, I have a real site for you to point it to:
www.bannedforspamming.com

Troy

I'm still getting a kick out of this idea :lol:

I think you need to apply for Google AdWords and make some money off of it! :biglaugh: (make sure to use us as a reference! lol )

Site bookmarked. Thank you!! :lol:

yea i gotta say i got slightly turned on by the mention of russian women.... plus does this mean i cant torture them anymore?!...... :mrgreen:

Good idea tho btw.... ;)

jwkwd said:
Free Russian women ?

I have never met a Free Woman of any nationality, and as far a the russian women looking for a husband links, I have never clicked those links so I don't know if they are "free"

Looking for a good pic to put as background, (without violating Hormels trademark! as such spam cannot be all caps, must be small letters) any suggestions?

nitefly said:
That was soo my idea :lol: Except I thought the site was yours, Chase.

When I went to register it it was available :) Chase can't have all the good sites!

Chase said:
I'm still getting a kick out of this idea :lol:

I think you need to apply for Google AdWords and make some money off of it! :biglaugh: (make sure to use us as a reference! lol )

How do I add you as a reference?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back