Attention Wedding Photographers

CxThree

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Who do you use for online printing? I am looking for some place I can use for an engagement book. I want a 9x9 or 10x10 (approx) book with pages of single 5x7 prints. I want black matte around each print to allow for guests to sign the album with best wishes, etc. I heard MPIX was good for wedding albums, but they do not offer anything like this. Any other suggestions?

Print it yourself?

if you are a registered professional...check out asukabooks. Outstanding print quality and pretty reasonable prices. You can design a book anywhere from 175 to hundreds of dollars.

Blash - I may have to go that route. I was trying to find something that would look more professional. IE each page professionally bound.

Thanks B Kennedy. I will look at it.

Thanks Mike

Blash - I may have to go that route. I was trying to find something that would look more professional. IE each page professionally bound.

Thanks B Kennedy. I will look at it.

So bind it yourself. Professionality is often enhanced through having a unique product that your client won't find on the internet (barring the images themselves of course) at a later date. After all, repeat business is a wonderful thing, and you don't want your client to find out that you're just a middleman, right? :er:

BLURB All you have to do is to buy one and they'll take care of the rest for sale unless you want more than 1 print copy. 14 pounds per book

Thanks everyone.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back