Attn: JonMikal!

Ok...I propose we have a subforum in the Feedback and suggestions forum titled "You need to clean out your inbox" or something...since we all so often have to make these threads! :lol:

core_17 said:
Ok...I propose we have a subforum in the Feedback and suggestions forum titled "You need to clean out your inbox" or something...since we all so often have to make these threads! :lol:
LOL
Great idea... btw, where were you last night! (Chat)

clarinetJWD said:
LOL
Great idea... btw, where were you last night! (Chat)

Sorry...I took off from my fulltime job in the morning, but had to go into my second job, so I worked most of the night...then I just laid on the couch til I went to bed. If I would have gotten on chat, I never would have gotten off (you KNOW that!) and I wouldn't have gotten any sleep! Don't worry...I'll be there tonight! :) :D

core_17 said:
Sorry...I took off from my fulltime job in the morning, but had to go into my second job, so I worked most of the night...then I just laid on the couch til I went to bed. If I would have gotten on chat, I never would have gotten off (you KNOW that!) and I wouldn't have gotten any sleep! Don't worry...I'll be there tonight! :) :D
yeah, you missed the Contest insanity... I'll be there tonight too ;)

geez, i'm sure i deleted messages a couple of days ago. sorry Joe.

Most reactions

Back