Here's another really fun couple.
Hope you like the photos. :)

AudreyEnlargementRetouched.jpg

AudreyBridal015.jpg

AudreyBridal019.jpg

AudreyBridal025.jpg

audreywed0103.jpg

I Really like them, #4 is my favorite,
The only problem I see it that the whites are gone in a few of them and I find that draws my eye, as well the processing on the band in the background on a few of shots have a very distracting effect (Blown ou Purples and Blues) would it be possible to mask the background and bring it back a bit?

PS At this point I am only nit-picking

I say this (or something similar) everytime you post a wedding but STUNNING!!!!!. You never cease to amaze me with the quality of your work. All of them are great but #1 and #3 are probably th best of the bunch. It takes real talent to take a beautiful subject like the ones you usually have and make the photograpy stand out the way you do. I guess that doesnt make a whole lot of sense but I know what I mean.

your really great at your job. Very nice work.

These are (AS ALWAYS!) absolutely gorgeous!
Number 4 is by far my favorite, simply stunning!!!
#16 is so adorable! I bet she was just zonked out!

I know this has been asked before, but I can't remember your answer...what kind of post processing do you do? I always love the look of the bride's hair. Not just the styling of it, but it looks like you do some sort of PP to it and it just looks absolutely gorgeous!

As always, beautiful, beautiful work!

Another superb job by Elsa - #4 is breathtaking! Great job

As everyone else has said...another stunning series. I too especially liked #4 - it looks like a Hollywood glam shot. Maybe it's because I'm trying to cut back, but I think that buffet table shot is a cool/interesting addition. The sleepy flower girl has big 'awww' factor to it, and the last one, with the bubbles, captures that 'fairy tale' aspect of 'the perfect wedding'.

Those are beautiful bridals! Your work here is as stunning as usual. I think 1 & 3 are tilted to the right just a bit much and it catches my eye first. #4 is gorgeous, as is the bride- so you can't go wrong!

Can I just book a plane ticket now and come study wedding photography with THE MASTER!?!? When is the Cindy workshop? :)

These are absolutely stunning girlie! I am in awe of you...

That is one HUGE freaking wedding party! Damn! lol
Awesome as usual I love the little grl sleeping on the chairs!

Haha, #7 makes me laugh:) #10 is a nice way to get the food. I hate when I see random snaps of the food. But, this just looks like another moment of the day. And nice job with the posing of that huge wedding party! And, that guy looks like Tom Cruise in #15. Love it:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back