August Photo Challenge - "Still Life"

Hey Everyone,

I'm sure all of you are expecting to see some photos, but unfortunately there's bit of a delay. My Internet connection went down yesterday and I wasn't able to get it back up in order to post the August Challenge Photos (and a new challenge).

I'm hoping that I'll be able to get reconneted this weekend in order to make the post.
Otherwise I might be down for a couple more weeks while I look for a new ISP.

I have recieved over 20 photos for the August challenge. They're currently on my computer. I just don't have a way to upload them at the moment. I don't have a list of everyone who's submitted so unfortunately I can't let each of you know that I've recieved your photos. Most likely the only way a photo will be excluded though is if the username wasn't included in the email or if the photo was extremly large (and of course if it was misdirected).

Anyway I'm sorry to dissapoint everyone. I hope to get everything back up as soon as possible.

Twistmyarm,
You are the backbone of this site. No need to apologize. Take 2 asprins and maybe a glass of fine wine. We... I can wait.

Thanks for the update. Sorry you're having problems with your ISP. Hope you get it sorted (for your own sake!) soon :)

Most reactions

Back