Austin Texas Photographers? NEED HELP!

DScience

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I did a shoot for a band last weekend, and posted the results. One of the band members is in Austin Texas for a while, and wasn't able to make it to my shoot. Is there anyone in Austin that has some lights who would be willing to take some shots of this stray band member? If so it wold be great practice, and I would appreciate it so much!

I'll ask around. I have the equipment but I simply don't have the time right now due to some custom pub projects I'm working on. But no one I know works for free, unfortunately.

I can also ask or see the next time I'll be making it back to Austin. Any time frame you're looking at or anything?

I'll ask around. I have the equipment but I simply don't have the time right now due to some custom pub projects I'm working on. But no one I know works for free, unfortunately.

Thank you. I think he wold be willing to pay for them.

I can also ask or see the next time I'll be making it back to Austin. Any time frame you're looking at or anything?

Thanks, I really appreciate the help. We need them ASAP.

Also, you said with some lights. Are you going for a certain strobist look? I assume to have them resemble the ones you did as closely as possible?

Also, you said with some lights. Are you going for a certain strobist look? I assume to have them resemble the ones you did as closely as possible?

Well to tell you the truth, if I can't find someone on here he'll probably end up just P&S some pics. So I guess it really doesn't matter.

I don't think I'll be making it home to Austin for a few more weeks. I've sent some messages to some friends. You might also try posting on texasphotoforum.com

Most reactions

Back