Australian Photo Safari

OberroSafari

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm planning a photo safari in the Grampian mountains in Australia.

http://www.oberrosafari.com

I've always wanted to do a wilderness shoot in Australia and I have a vacation coming up (in Japan). I did some number crunching to gauge feasibility and ran into a lot of considerations. (eg. Land Rover rental, Petrol, supplies too big for airplane check-through). Anyhow, long story short, I realised the only way to manage it is by organising another group expedition.

I am a hobby photographer and I come from a long line of avid outdoorsmen. I was raised in the wilderness and have studied traditional wilderness lifestyles and tracking techniques. Work, study, and curiosity have taken me around much of the world, from equatorial jungles to snow-capped peaks, rain-forest, and deserts. My partners, a professional photographer and my father (a man from whom I've learnt most of what I know of the outdoors) are also avid travellers. Together we will teach the skills necessary for effective wilderness photography. Depending on enrolment there will be more pro photographers and trackers. The goal is to have no more than ~5 people per guide.

If you or someone you know might be interested check the site out and let me know.

I'd also love to hear any ideas on how to improve it.

Thanks a lot!

Tobias

Most reactions

New Topics

Back