Auto cross, (Car racing)

Heck

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
heck.zenfolio.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went out to check out my old auto cross club and took some shots. Enjoy! Oh and any C C is welcome.

DSC_0230.jpg

DSC_0125.jpg

DSC_0268.jpg

This one I did clone out his tape numbers on his door and put a tint to the sky.

DSC_0287.jpg

nice man, what club was that.
i race w PCA and other clubs all over

Nice shots, and great subjects!

Nice photos! :D I really liked the last one!

MAZDA RX-7! I love that picture! I autocross my Rx-7 too! Awesome pics, much better than what I could get (no lenses over 50mm.....yet)

ugh sorry... killed the mood
I HATE HATE HATE rotary to V8 swaps.

(but to stay on topic, the photos are still absolutely brilliant and I know how hard it is to get shots like this of moving cars)

LS1 swap is as good as any. The LS1 and T56 gearbox only weighs 62 pounds more than the 13B and 5 speed, and it's still mounted low. But I gotta give props to anyone that runs a twinrotor, I don't think I'll EVER figure out how they work!
Nice to see a Cayman and an old school 5.0 thrashed on an auto-x, most guys back home stick with their miatas.
I know I don't have much in the way of advice or comment in this thread, but it had cars as a topic so I couldn't help it, lol.

It's ok, and I know if any V8, an LS1 would be the best, but you buy an Rx-7 for it's engine, it's lineage, it's uniqueness. Don't turn it into every other sports car in America(and seemingly by BMW and Audi's actions, Europe).

You didnt do a very good job on shot 4 cloning out the door decals and the sky tinting makes the photo look un natural imo.

Keep at it though,.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back