AUTOMOTIVE - Your Car Photography

I remember when you crashed that baby. Ppl were beggin for parts. Lack of respect I tell you.

it's all good, i ended up selling the whole thing to 1fastcamaross11 and he put her back together. Said she's runnin' pretty good too

No way. Holy crap. How much work did he do to it?

a lot...said he dumped nearly 9500 into it after he bought it from me

A few I took at a show not to long ago.
oldschool_jaymorr.jpg

IMG_7853-Edit.jpg

IMG_7812.jpg

IMG_7861-Edit.jpg

Hope you enjoy... I am fairly new here ;)

But if the tranny takes a **** youre out 20k if you turn off the traction control "too many times"

you realize the guy was **** kicking that gtr right? 30 launchs in 2 months. im glad that nissan didnt fix his car, the guy is an ass.

show me any awd car that can handle that type of abuse. the stock r32 skyline(gtr) will roast its clutch after 5-6 good launches, you dont see people ***** about that.

w/e if thats the way you feel there is nothing that i can say to change your mined. just remember launching and drag racing isnt the greatest motorsport of all time. there is more to these cars then straight line speed.

My only car photos, 2 of my 06 Mazda Tribute. (from a 2 MP point and shoot Fuji 2650 from 2002)

20070420MazdaTribute01.jpg

20070420MazdaTribute09.jpg

This is my old bike, no longer in my possession. (also from the Fuji 2650)

1983 Honda Nighthawk CB550SC
20030504BikeKennerdale01.jpg

And I have the Stat MedEvac chopper fly over my house all the time. Just today it flew over, but I didn't get a chance to get outside with the camera. I've been wanting to capture it for the longest time now, but miss it every time. I was out working on the house the other day when I heard the chopper coming. I ran in the kitchen wanting to get a shot this time around for sure. As it appeared over the trees and flew directly over my house, I realized it wasn't the Stat MedEvac chopper. I got a shot of something more unique to flying over the house.

This one from the Fuji S5700, not in P&S mode. I could have done a bit better in holding it at the long end of my zoom.
20081023ApacheDSCF7418.jpg

Honestly, I have too many cars to post...lmao

i may post my harleys and a few cars...

you realize the guy was **** kicking that gtr right? 30 launchs in 2 months. im glad that nissan didnt fix his car, the guy is an ass.

show me any awd car that can handle that type of abuse. the stock r32 skyline(gtr) will roast its clutch after 5-6 good launches, you dont see people ***** about that.

w/e if thats the way you feel there is nothing that i can say to change your mined. just remember launching and drag racing isnt the greatest motorsport of all time. there is more to these cars then straight line speed.

Last time I checked, its his car and he shelled out the 100k to pay for it. If they are going to advertise its 0-60 times with the traction control off, they have to warranty it according so. Just like subaru with their trannys. I hope he wins the lawsuit, and Im sorry youre butt hurt about it.

And btw, I had a 90 TSI AWD (hence my sn) and I have about 90 time slips from it dated from 4/4/04-6/15/04 so that kind of debunks your theory.

Last time I checked, its his car and he shelled out the 100k to pay for it. If they are going to advertise its 0-60 times with the traction control off, they have to warranty it according so. Just like subaru with their trannys. I hope he wins the lawsuit, and Im sorry youre butt hurt about it.

Tell that to all the Mitsubishi Evo owners who's warranties were voided by Mitsu America because there times for autocrossing and drag racing were posted on the internet. Or the Mustang GT owners who's warranties were voided when Ford HQ visited a drag strip in the Detroit area and wrote down VIN numbers.

Don't assume that just because they post 0-60 and 1/4 mile times that the factory says it is OK to race.

Hell, Subaru GAVE their car owners a 1 year membership to the SCCA when you bought a WRX. But if you damaged your car racing (tranny or other mechanical item) in an event, be it autocross or HPDEs, it was NOT covered under warranty. (EDIT - A friend of mine competed in One Lap of America with Subaru sponsorship and munched a tranny. Guess who replaced it. Nope, it wasn't Subaru! And Yes, the car was still under warranty.)

BTW - to keep this thread on topic, NICE PHOTOS EVERYONE!

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back