AUTOMOTIVE - Your Car Photography

So many car shows over the last few days. I missed a few due to prior engagements but I tried to snap as many photos as I possibly could within the given time frame. Here we go...

Japanese Classic:

There were a few Fairladies and other Z cars (240 & 260) but I'm still working on them. The lighting was so harsh as always. Car clubs and other organizers always have their shows or meets on pure sunny days so its just too bright and the colours look cooked hah. But I tried my best.

I'll be posting more in a few!

Dubberz Spring Unsprung 2011:

^
My favorite VW of all time but it needs some wider wheels to fill in those fender flares.
The girls that were inside were smokin' hot in my books!

built myself a camera rig recently... some photos with it of my 2006 Eclipse GT

_1015757.jpg

_1015767.jpg

_1015676.jpg

Some of the local drift track here in Pittsburgh.

_1015309-1.jpg

_1015267.jpg

_1015376.jpg

thanks mike ^
I love the style of your photos. Ive been trying to get the same outcome but i havent had any luck for a looong time.

Did you use a wide angle lens for those photos?

Thanks but I think my photos suck! hah. Nope, no wide angle although I would like to buy one. I use a Nikkor 18-200mm VR. I just look through my viewfinder and shoot fairly low angles.

Thanks but I think my photos suck! hah. Nope, no wide angle although I would like to buy one. I use a Nikkor 18-200mm VR. I just look through my viewfinder and shoot fairly low angles.

i think they are pretty sick. they have that style that stancenation uses. i love it.
wish i could reproduce the same style. lol

^
Glad you like them :)
Here are some photos I snapped while driving from Vancouver, BC, Canada down to Kent, WA, USA to a car show...

Did you just come down to PR for the Honda Tech meet, or are you there quite a bit?

Yup! I live in Vancouver, BC, Canada. I went down just to Pacific Raceways for the Honda-Tech meet. One of the girls that works there is cuuuuuuuute! She posed for me while I took a picture of her in her little truck thingy heh.

So many car shows over the last few days. I missed a few due to prior engagements but I tried to snap as many photos as I possibly could within the given time frame. Here we go...
5682931328_b11384ddd0.jpg

5681259831_941ddec06b.jpg

Its nice to see some more Vancouver/ BC photog's showing up on this forum. I saw the red passat wagon on the way home from work about a week ago and fell in love, such a nice car.
and the s13 is a recent import by a friend of mine, expect to see some shots of that car sliding down at evergreen raceways and pacific gran prix by the end of the summer :p

And because this is a photography forum, I better add a few of my own.
This photo set is from the first round of the Evergreen Drift Grassroots/Pro-Am competition.

5693895196_6661486e24_b.jpg

5693320225_84c7db5108_b.jpg

5693323663_d5bb422a1f_b.jpg

5693324145_396eb877e0_b.jpg

Most reactions

Back