Autumn at Lake Mulvihill

mistermonday

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Tranquility and colorful beauty nestled in the Gatineau Hills. Processed with Oloneo Photoengine
DSC5408-13_Lake_Mulvihill_LoRes.jpg

DSC5414-20_Lake_Mulvihill_2_LoRes.jpg

Regards, Murray

Last edited:
The first one has very nice processing, the second one seems a BIT flat.

But I'm honestly not a big fan of either, they just don't do it for me. processing is good though

Nice shots. Is it possible to make a pano of the two images? I answered my own question.

xc9emu.jpg

Bynx, very nicely done! What did you use to create the pano?
Regards, Murray

Just layers in Photoshop. One pic had to be distorted to match the other pic. Gorgeous colors. Nice place to picnic and have a nice lunch and enjoy the view. Thanks.

Just layers in Photoshop. One pic had to be distorted to match the other pic. Gorgeous colors. Nice place to picnic and have a nice lunch and enjoy the view. Thanks.

Bynx, I ran Photoshop's File>Automate>Photomerge on the two HDR images and it stitched them together and blended them perfectly. The result looks exactly as yours does, which looks more dramatic than the individuals. Thanks for the inspiration!
Regards, Murray

The first one has very nice processing, the second one seems a BIT flat.

But I'm honestly not a big fan of either, they just don't do it for me. processing is good though

Robert, thanks. I think the images have more appeal stitched together. I try to avoid halos and over-processing.
Regards, Murray

I use a program called Calico to stitch panoramas together. I forgot about the pano feature in Photoshop. Good going though. Would you mind posting your results?

I use a program called Calico to stitch panoramas together. I forgot about the pano feature in Photoshop. Good going though. Would you mind posting your results?

The small size doesn't really do justice to such a large original, but here goes:
DSC5408-20_Panorama_800_px_small.jpg

and the direct link to the TPF Gallery. Note for the PS Photomerge I used the orig size of both images. One of the images at the beginning of this thread had been previously cropped.
Autumn Colors - The Photo Forum Photo Gallery
Regards, Murray

Same thing Murray. When I click on that link another tab opens up and it just stays white with no image. Its probably how my Firefox is set up. It cuts out a lot of ads that people are supposed to see.

Most reactions

Back