Autumn evening sun

puzzle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
A few weeks ago I took a walk with my dog which just happened to coincide with the last of the sun's light being thrown across the fields near where I live. I don't take my camera everywhere, but thought I would this time, as sun at this time of day is getting rare.

I'm quite pleased with how these turned out, I'd really appreciate any comments or suggestions/criticism you could share.

Last light on hay bales:
13-10-05-001-eveningsun2.jpg

Tree in bright sunlight:
13-10-05-002-eveningsun2.jpg

Light has almost gone, just a hint of colour in the sky and the moon is up:
13-10-05-009-eveningfields3.jpg

Thanks for looking :blushing:

you've done a great job capturing the close of a day....these are just wonderful..love the color and tone on this....my favorite time of day.....you can almost hear the crickets chipring in the last one, with the moon coming up...

great job...love looking at these...

Oh, I am so glad you had decided to take the camera along on that particular evening!!!
The "last rays on the hay bales" are so nice, they make me wish I could walk that way in that light, too! Very much my kind of a photo, these are! Very.
Looks like you have a beautiful path to walk with your dog!!!

Thanks guys, I'm so glad you liked them. We had a lot of rain after I took these, and now it's dark at this time in the evening, so I was lucky to get them when I did.

LaFoto, I have some shots up my sleeve for your 'Footpaths' theme ;). You're right, it's a lovely walk to take - unless it's raining

Very nice. My fave is the first shot.

Chiller said:
Very nice. My fave is the first shot.
Mine, too. The light is perfect. And it just looks like such a beautiful area to roam around in. :)

terri said:
Mine, too. The light is perfect. :)

Thanks Terri, and Chiller :blushing:. The first shot is what I was picturing before I left the house that day - it is the first time I have ever known what I wanted to get before I got it and so the fact it turned out just how I imagined it was such a good feeling. I'm really pleased you all liked it :D.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back