Autumn Fields from the Bike

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yesterday was a glorious autumn day so Mr Rabbit and I went out for a ride on the bike, it's amazing to be able to do that mid October!

I love taking shots from the bike, no glass, no window frames and vehicle bits to get in the way, plus the glory of the ride to begin with :lovey:

This of course was taken while we were riding but I decided to go with high shutter speeds since it was brilliantly sunny.

Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look!

PS. I think this looses a little of it's charm being resized down to 1024 on the long side.

I get the feeling of an old science fiction horror movie... pastoral landscape with Evil Giant Robots in the background approaching, to destroy everything! Really.. that was my first thought... lol! I guess I watched too many Saturday Afternoon Creature Features... lol!

Nice layers of green and yellow, but watch for tilted pylons.

Thanks Charlie and Victo :)

Charlie, as long as it makes you feel something it is a success imho ;)

Victo, argh, I tried every way to sundown to get all of the various things that are supposed to be straight straight and this was the lesser of all evils, I may try again and intentionally distort it a little more and see if they come more into line. (I did do lens correction on this version and it's better than it was.)

Thanks Charlie and Victo :)

Charlie, as long as it makes you feel something it is a success imho ;)

Victo, argh, I tried every way to sundown to get all of the various things that are supposed to be straight straight and this was the lesser of all evils, I may try again and intentionally distort it a little more and see if they come more into line. (I did do lens correction on this version and it's better than it was.)

Brought back some pleasant memories... indeed! lol!

Most reactions

Back