autumn here

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
it was a cold and rather dull and misty day. I went out with two friends, we all took our cameras and old but still fantastic manual lenses.
This photo was taken with my canon 350d + Helios 50mm f/2.0 mounted through an adapter ring. the lens creates really nice bokeh (especially on the leaves here) (the big pic looks much sharper)

img_2705.jpg

oh, mentos is posting again :)

nice scene, does not look cold to me though ;)

Hmmm, maybe you should not overdo jpg compression ... if you lose sharpness when you post here?

Nice photo ... where have you been, Mentos? Too much of a social life since you've lived on your own?

I could not make myself take any photos in the past couple of (very grey) days ... but I see I might have missed out on a chance there ... but I get so bored with what surrounds me here, I seem to have photographed every twig and blade of grass here even twice by now...

I did take the Leica out on Friday to get better used to using it and its fixed 35mm focus, and some pics are quite nice, but my computer is still broken so I can't use the scanner, either. Not now. I hope it'll get fixed today. The new power supply is here ... it now only needs to get built in. I am waiting for my "own private computer technician" to get up and fix it for me ;).

For a moment I thought you had left.

Beautiful shot

we still have green leaves and grey sky :-(

leave?! never!

Corinna: now I am living in two houses :) I still don't have internet connection in my apartment so I am typing from school or from my parents. And social life is consuming my virtual life ;) but I will never leave you here :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back