Autumn water photos

surfingfireman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I pretty much missed the peak of the colours, but I found these shots through heavy investigation.

hiareflectfallsxc5.jpg

hiareflection3ts9.jpg

hicreekreflectld0.jpg

smallfalls3cr6.jpg

waterleaves1wp0.jpg

harveyhouseeditedvy2.jpg

This last one involved some heavy PSing (which you probably noticed) to balance the sky and the foreground.

Thanks for looking.

Mike

Oh I don't know... I'd say you got some really nice colors there. What settings did you use on the running water pictures? Nice work.

1, 2, 5 and 6 are outstanding. The tones are so smooth. Very nice.

/\ i'd go with that

2, 5 and 6 are very nice.

I like #1 a lot. 2 & 5 next, but they are all very good.

Thanks for the comments.

Dylan- The first moving water shot was 2s at f22 and the other one was 6s at f22. I was pretty much playing with as long of a shutter speed as I could get without killing the highlights.

Great series, SFM!!! 2, 5 and 6 for me. (#2 especially keeps drawing my eye back to it)

2 5 and 6 for sure!
where where these shot?

looks like northern michigan to me...

i'd like to go against the grain and say something besides 2 & 6 are my favorites, but I guess I'm a conformer today. very nice. :thumbup:

Well looks like 2 and 6 plus a bit of 5 are the winners in this series. I'll keep that in mind if I ever want to frame some.

Fighttheheathens- 1-5 were shot at Hiawatha Park in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario. #6 was shot in my new home town, Orillia, Ontario.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back