aUtumN

BoblyBill

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's a series that I took while I was in the Japanese Gardens in the Fort Worth about two weeks ago. It's beautiful there.

1. He was giving us quite a show until I showed up... Grrrr... I was trying to get him to eat a fish while I was taking a picture of him but he would not have it.
3114321710_39b4d691f8_o.jpg

3114261430_098639110d_o.jpg

3113429831_52a4e3c24e_o.jpg

4. Pano
Click for High Res

3113600416_57891294be_o.jpg

Let me know what you think! Please... pretty please.

Really nice. Looks like you made the most of some gray lighting.

Thanks guys!

How is the saturation? On my screen they look good but I'm starting to wonder about the calibration of my monitor as far as the saturation is concerned.

Beautiful! You sure have a way with nature shots. :)

I've been hanging out in the game room. :)
Things are good for the most part. How've you been?

good work i admire your photos

Beautiful ... composition, colours, all beautiful.
Autumn and its colours seems so long ago already. And now winter's not arriving (probably not until March, apart from those two days of snow in mid-November), so it is dead nature and grey skies day in day out.

I've been hanging out in the game room. :)
Things are good for the most part. How've you been?
I've been doing really well! Thanks for asking. I'm excited to go back to CO for the holidays starting this saturday!

good work i admire your photos
Thank you
Very nice.
Thanks D!
Beautiful ... composition, colours, all beautiful.
Autumn and its colours seems so long ago already. And now winter's not arriving (probably not until March, apart from those two days of snow in mid-November), so it is dead nature and grey skies day in day out.

Thank you LaFoto! You would love this place in the summer as the whole thing is as green as it gets.

Most reactions

Back