TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
bloodpromiser.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
_MG_6821.jpg

_MG_6761.jpg

actually it does. looks alot darker to me second time around......

it could of course be psychological.... but who knows?? i like the first one best, btw.

I really like #2 and the new #1. On #1, however, the top half feels out of focus. Perhaps a greater DOF would alieviate that. Others, nice captures!

Actually, the second #1 is darker. And I see what you mean about it being out of focus.
Thanks!

The second #1 looks foreboding, the first #1 is lighter and happier. I like the second shot, but I would have picked a spot in the center of the leaf to focus on, instead of the front part of the leaf, so that the front was out of focus, then the center is in focus, then the far edge is out of focus again. That's just me though. It's a great perspective.

Wow Twig...those are amazing. I would love for someday to get to your current level...your pictures always amaze me.

The second #1 looks foreboding, the first #1 is lighter and happier. I like the second shot, but I would have picked a spot in the center of the leaf to focus on, instead of the front part of the leaf, so that the front was out of focus, then the center is in focus, then the far edge is out of focus again. That's just me though. It's a great perspective.

No no. I totally agree with you. I wish I could redo it, but I doubt that leaf's still there. ;)

Wow Twig...those are amazing. I would love for someday to get to your current level...your pictures always amaze me.

Thank you! You have no idea what that means to me. :hug::

Most reactions

New Topics

Back