TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
School project.
Fallen mermaid of autumn;

5164399482_9604cc120d_b.jpg

5164394798_c1d00c8aea_b.jpg

I like the concept and composition, the highlights look a bit blown out though.

Second one is awesome; in the first one the expression on the face of the lady is not conducive; not sensual nor romantic

Regards :D

Maybe cause the model was acting fallen and dead mermaid?
No seriously, I said to try act like a dead.

Before you say that head is over highlighted, check your screen is calibrated please. :)

Thanks for comments everyone!

There is a problem; it is very difficult to pose dead with open eyes; living eyes always have the life-glow in them, which vanishes when life ceases; you can have asked her to "focus" on nothing; her eyes now appears locked somewhere; or you could have opted half closed eyes; or you may even post process them; i really loved your creative attempt in the second

in the second she has closed the eye; only after death she though of closing eyes? :lol: that was just a joke

There is a problem; it is very difficult to pose dead with open eyes; living eyes always have the life-glow in them, which vanishes when life ceases; you can have asked her to "focus" on nothing; her eyes now appears locked somewhere; or you could have opted half closed eyes; or you may even post process them; i really loved your creative attempt in the second

in the second she has closed the eye; only after death she though of closing eyes? :lol: that was just a joke

Haha, nice one. :lol:

Thanks for good comments again! :)

Most reactions

Back