I like your avatar, it's cute! :)

I have no advice, other than to just take a pic you like and resize or crop down to the right size... unless you mean people with animated ones, I don't know how to make those. I personally cant stand animated avatars or signatures usually... but that's just me. I'm weird.

I'm not a big fan of animated avatars/sig's either so I don't know why I'm telling you this other than the fact that I think everyone has the right to express themselves in any way they wish....

Several programs allow you to make animated gifs. Adobe Image Ready will create them as will Pain Shop Pro and I'm sure there are several other "free" programs available on the net. The basic concept is you create several frames and link them together in an animated gif. The more frames you have the smoother the animation will be. Hope this helps :D

oriecat said:
I personally cant stand animated avatars or signatures usually... but that's just me. I'm weird.

Oh come on...everyone likes dancing Calvin...don't they?

b.t.w. I just noticed that with "oriecat" my spell checker comes up with "erect" :roll:

hmmm,. i didnt rly mean animated, although would be cool.
Dancin calving....KICKS ASS.
And, wa just wodering a cool way to do it, like photo infront of mirror or something, but im a bit shy about posting my pic on the net.

Artemis said:
im a bit shy about posting my pic on the net.
So am I. That's why I always use a pic of my twin brother.

GIF Construction Set will also do animations, and there is a demo version.

I'd just use something that you feel expresses something about who you are. Don't worry about "cool" or anything. I think having something you like means more.

i still think urs mark is the best avatar, dunno why but you look so cool the way that pick is done, i want somehing like that.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back