awaiting that big brown truck

Fantastic I am really happy, please post some pictures after you calm down a bit, nice ones of course.

I will tell you a little secret, I upgraded my Sony a300 few months ago and the camera I planed on buying was the a65 but after a lot of inner debate I decided to go for the Nikon D7000 but I still really like the a65 and a77 fantastic camera and the view finder is amazing!!! I love how crystal clear it is.
I wish you many years of joy with your camera :)

Fantastic I am really happy, please post some pictures after you calm down a bit, nice ones of course.

I will tell you a little secret, I upgraded my Sony a300 few months ago and the camera I planed on buying was the a65 but after a lot of inner debate I decided to go for the Nikon D7000 but I still really like the a65 and a77 fantastic camera and the view finder is amazing!!! I love how crystal clear it is.
I wish you many years of joy with your camera :)

Really? That's what I had! A300!!!! I loved it but was time to upgrade :)
I will upload some pics this weekend to see if I am doing things right ;)
Yes the viewfinder is AMAZING!!

I look forward to many years of joy as well :)

Some nostalgy, since you had the a300 too.

That camera was my first DSLR and it was an excellent faithful companion sadly technology waits for no one and comparing it to new modern cameras it simply was left behind and an upgrade became a must, still I will always remember it as my first photographic love :)

I sold it to a guy who owned the a100 so I guess for him my a300 was an upgrade too LOL

Some nostalgy, since you had the a300 too.

That camera was my first DSLR and it was an excellent faithful companion sadly technology waits for no one and comparing it to new modern cameras it simply was left behind and an upgrade became a must, still I will always remember it as my first photographic love :)

I sold it to a guy who owned the a100 so I guess for him my a300 was an upgrade too LOL

Yes it was my very first dslr as well....never gave me a bit of trouble and I didn't baby her either...took with me everywhere!

P.s. at work, in my 4 year old classroom, camera on my desk ready and waiting!!!

Got it, love it. :) In the two days I've been out in town since I got the camera I've taken 880 photos. Going to have some fun sorting those out!

Uff. OMG, that was crazy thread. Real joy to read. Cograts on new cameras to everyone.

Most reactions

Back