Awesome 'whatever' night

hahaha... I'm fine now... but freaking out... coz within two hours, I'm suppose to have gone into town and bought my dad a birthday present... and have all my makeup done and straighten my hair and get dressed and go back in to town to catch the bus to go to this wedding!

ARGH

hahahaha Vicky! I'm glad you had a great time!!! :D:D:D

I got to get drunk...I WANNA BE MORE LIKE VICKY!

Hehe vicky that post was great, love how you managed to misspell things, but they made sense anyway....thats a skill right there!

hey meysha - 'onya!.

lol - you are a riot :lol:

btw - you are carrying the torch. I think I was the person to post on the forum p*ssed of me arse, but i don't think anyone remembers. Haha, drinking posting is better than drink driving ;)

Haha, drinking posting is better than drink driving
True. Actually I'm scared to drive at the moment simply because I'm so tired and hungover (STILL!) I've been driving around in a daze this past morning... and sorta got scared when I realised how out of it I am.

So the rest of today is going to be spent in front of the tv eating cheesecake. Yum! :drool2:

Verbal said:
I forgot that for you silly people "pissed" means "drunk", while here in the states it means "angry".

Other terms are:

Plastered

Sloshed

Tanked

Slaughtered

And i'll think of more later on.

Ha, I forgot, I'm going to college to learn collegey things, NOT WORDS FOR GETTING DRUNK!

Okay, that really wasn't funny unless you say it like Chandler from Friends.

I'm going to bed now...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back