awkward...

Haha. I have a machete.. but thats up on the farm my parents own... haha. That being said.. no need to worry about me. I exercise my second amendment right, and I'm a psysically scary person (i've been told).. last month I had to knock on the kids below my GF's apartment cause they were having a bass party that was shaking her apartment as we tried to sleep. I was told that next morning that I was "terrifying". I knocked nicely.. and said something like "Hey - my GF has to work tomorrow, can you guys turn off the bass?"

It's kind of a fun process. I'll keep you guys updated about any fun things that happen.

Also forgot to mention.. I was 10th in the state at wrestling at 215 lb weight class in HS (which was abouttt 10 years ago - so we can discount that).. but since then i've trained in Krav Maga, Boxing, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and MMA (a local MMA gym, it's a mix of a bunch of styles, mostly ground work).

Me at xmas this year with the family. I think I'm a nice guy.. very GQ ish.

$8469241564_5c94232931_b.jpg

Also forgot to mention.. I was 10th in the state at wrestling at 215 lb weight class in HS (which was abouttt 10 years ago - so we can discount that).. but since then i've trained in Krav Maga, Boxing, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and MMA (a local MMA gym, it's a mix of a bunch of styles, mostly ground work).

Yeah yeah yeah, but you still shoot Canon. Wake up, man, it's all compensating.

Yeah yeah yeah, but you still shoot Canon. Wake up, man, it's all compensating.

hahahaha. I shoot canon cause i hold it with THESE canons.. /FLEX.

Also forgot to mention.. I was 10th in the state at wrestling at 215 lb weight class in HS (which was abouttt 10 years ago - so we can discount that)
10th in State isn't that Junior Varsity?

Me at xmas this year with the family. I think I'm a nice guy.. very GQ ish.

View attachment 35843

LOL yup! Hell that perp is a heck of a lot scarier then you are.:lol:

HAHAHA. Well yeah, he does have that crazy crackhead look down... then again he's clearly willing to shank someone so... haha

Also forgot to mention.. I was 10th in the state at wrestling at 215 lb weight class in HS (which was abouttt 10 years ago - so we can discount that)
10th in State isn't that Junior Varsity?

Maybe? I dont know.. when I did it I was captain of my varisity wrestling team.

Most reactions

Back