Awww Baby Raccoons :)

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The babies are grown enough that Momma is bringing them around during the day now :) They come up on the deck and clean up all of the seeds while the cats watch and chatter lol These aren't stellar, they were in the shade on the deck and I had to blow the background to get a half decent exposure, they were also taken through the front door (you can see a bit of reflections from the glass), Momma doesn't mind that but she won't stick around if you are anywhere outside while they are around.

I tapped on the glass to get their attention.

Baby raccoons, you are so cute!

Last edited by a moderator:
aw! little devils! (literally)

Thanks you guys :)

C where do you come up with these?! Lmao!

Chris, evil seed vacuums! With all critters considered I could very very easily go through 50lbs of seed in 3 days now, that's a lot of sunflower seeds! (I go through a bag in about a week and a half)

All great shots mate. Should be happy with those.

Aww so cute! Do you leave food out for them or do they just eat the bird seed that falls from the feeders? Mine love dry cat chow and cheese puffs.

Mine like chicken, the live ones.

They sure are cute!

When I was a kid, I had a friend with a pet raccoon.

Yep, mine too. They got a few of my neighbor's chickens in the past - though the foxes and hawks get more.

Awwww cute they are! My friend has a saying that her relatives are nuttier than pet raccoons. :lol:

Wow!!! What's a nice cuty looking of these plenty adorable looking. I like them a lot.

All great shots mate. Should be happy with those.
Thanks!
teehee ;)
Aww so cute! Do you leave food out for them or do they just eat the bird seed that falls from the feeders? Mine love dry cat chow and cheese puffs.
Thanks Carol! We compost all kitchen waste etc... but when there is something going out like a box of cereal invaded by the evil army of ants we have this year or fruit/veggies that are "close" I put it out for them (or the crows, it's usually a race lol)
Poor chickens! We haven't ventured into having chickens etc so at this point it is a non issue, I imagine it will be a battle of the wills when we finally do take that step though! lol
They sure are cute!

When I was a kid, I had a friend with a pet raccoon.
Thanks Jenko! Ah same, (but it was my cousin) He and his friends were driving the back roads and saw momma get hit so gathered up the babies and each took one home. He named it Carlos Santana Rigasso Fisher (don't ask I don't know why lol) He started out being an outside raccoon until it started to rain and he became an inside raccoon. He loved my uncle to bits. One day when he was still very young we had him at the cottage, Mom and Aunt were drinking pina coladas on the wooden dock (attached to the cement dock but there was about a 1ft gap. Everyone left the dock for a few and Carlos stayed.... with a full glass. Well Carlos thoroughly enjoyed that drink, we found him mostly IN the glass licking the bottom clean. He sat for a bit, then stumbled to the end of the dock, reached... kinda... for the cement dock and tumbled into the water lol!
Eventually Carlos was too much of a handful and they found him a new home with someone at the CNE (Canadian National Exhibition). We went back the year after that and found him (he had a scar on his nose from pushing it through his cage). Carlos was beyond cool :)
Dudette?

Awwww cute they are! My friend has a saying that her relatives are nuttier than pet raccoons. :lol:
Thanks Cheryl :) Ha! They are pretty crazy! I got some pictures yesterday of them hanging upside down off my platform feeder! lol
Wow!!! What's a nice cuty looking of these plenty adorable looking. I like them a lot.
Thanks Nahin :)

Most reactions

Back