Awww, the good old days....

AbelR74

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
One of many of the pictures I took at the Henry Ford Museum. I was running out of time at the museum, so please pardon my lackluster framing...

4325320183_9a97f5c700_b.jpg

Would love to hear comments.
Let me know if you would like to see more from the museum.

I recall Nesbitt's orange soda!!! it was always delicious. I miss the smaller, regional soda pop brands and flavors that the USA used to have before Pepsi Co. and Coca~Cola Bottling drove them all out of business. Your exposure rendered the neon pretty well. it's tough to get a good shot in a lot of museums...you do what you can, you know...

Hi,

I know you said you were running out of time, but I would crop the image so that so much darkness does not appear at the bottom. The foreground is a little dark for me as well.

As you allow editing I've worked this a little to show you what I mean. I'm not mad on processing images digitally so any changes I'd make would be small and subtle.

Abelr74.jpg

Steve

Hi,

I know you said you were running out of time, but I would crop the image so that so much darkness does not appear at the bottom. The foreground is a little dark for me as well.

As you allow editing I've worked this a little to show you what I mean. I'm not mad on processing images digitally so any changes I'd make would be small and subtle.

Abelr74.jpg

Steve

Good point on the bottom framing. Thanks.

Reflection's are fun but there's a lot going on here. I would focus more on the display case and sway more left or right instead of dead on center.

Most reactions

Back