awwwwwwwww : street

Awwwwww - huggie-huggie-huggie. This is sooooooo cute!
And Kunal, thanks for providing us with the "additional material", the "making of"-pic to go with the first three! That one really adds to the first three. What fun to see "our top street photographer" at work! :D

The first one I really like - funny how with no faces involved it is still so expressive :)
And the last one, with the height difference between the 2 boys.

I think when Mansi smiles at you like she's doing in Kunal's shot, you can't help but smile back :mrgreen:

I think the "bigger boy" is a girl, actually, puzzle.
Correct me if I am wrong, Mansi.

OMG KUNAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you posted my photo!!!!!!!!!! :shock:
you just wait till we shoot again:whip: :gun: :playball: :lmao:
i am SO glad i deleted that other one... :mrgreen: :greenpbl:

thanks guys :D
corinna... they're both boys :) youre probably mistaking the older one as a girl cuz he's wearing liner in his eyes

Mansi said:
....youre probably mistaking the older one as a girl cuz he's wearing liner in his eyes

That is right. That made me think so. Oh well, so I was wrong. Doesn't matter.

Oh wow, these are so beautiful. I especially like the first one of them holding hands but they're all superb moments you've captured.

Thanks everyone!
rob - no boys do not regularly wear make up
Robert - thanks:) but i dont think im ready for it yet.. maybe some day..
thanks for thinking that i could do it

Rob said:
Love the last one! Do boys wear makeup regularly there?

Rob

An old practice, many people in India still apply this "Kohl"(i recently learnt this new word) to the kids' eyes. I've heard it is supposed to be good for the eyes (cool and soothing effect). It is applied on the inside edge of the eyelids. Its not a makeup. So, yeah even boys could have it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back