Ayers Gap | Eaten Alive | Mossy Bits

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Very nice Jake.

Looks like you have somd odd looking orange colours in the top RHS of the first shot and sime in the second around the skies. Might just be some different coloured leaves at the top of the frame but it mskes it look a bit odd to my eyes. Other than that I like them, big bold compositions and nice processing.

the green moss is great, nice spot

Lovely forest lighting. What a nice hike it must have been.

Very nice Jake.

Looks like you have somd odd looking orange colours in the top RHS of the first shot and sime in the second around the skies. Might just be some different coloured leaves at the top of the frame but it mskes it look a bit odd to my eyes. Other than that I like them, big bold compositions and nice processing.

Yeah, they were red trees, and they threw me off as well. Thanks for the kind words! I've really been working on composition lately.

Jake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not feeling #1 so much, but #2 is killer! Well done, the composition is solid :)

Yeah, my biggest issue with the first is that the water isn't smooth, and it seems rushed (I really didn't have a lot of time with the nice sunlight). Definitely agree the second is stronger. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 2nd shot is pure gold.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back