B&B Bridals

twocolor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.twocolorphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The bride from my snow engagement couple!

bridals%20014-L.jpg

bridals%20008-L.jpg

bridals%20021-L.jpg

bridals%20121-L.jpg

bridals%20165-L.jpg

bridals%20242-L.jpg

bridals%20233-L.jpg

bridals%20228-L.jpg

bridals%20225-L.jpg

bridals%20214-L.jpg

bridals%20194-L.jpg

Love these! Question #1 :) did you flash these? And if you did was there any tungsten light you were working with?

# 10 is my favorite, this smile is hard to beat! and your composition is nice
I like # 5 too, those big windows give a different dimension to the picture
#4 is brilliant, it has such a beautiful simplicity...
those are my 3 favorites.

Love these! Question #1 :) did you flash these? And if you did was there any tungsten light you were working with?

Thank you. I've shot this location multiple times (the B&B is owned by a family member) so I knew there were a lot of back lit situations. I only used the strobes in those situations. We shut off all indoor lights and used only the light coming through the many windows!

# 10 is my favorite, this smile is hard to beat! and your composition is nice
I like # 5 too, those big windows give a different dimension to the picture
#4 is brilliant, it has such a beautiful simplicity...
those are my 3 favorites.

Thank you, those 3 are in my top 5 as well!

Nice - you nailed the exposure!

Thanks John. I got hit hard on a post a few years back about blown highlights on a brides dress :er:, I made it my mission to NEVER do that again!
I just finished a re-shoot for a bride who fired her initial wedding photographer because when they got her bridals back from the photographer, the dress was so blown that you couldn't tell where the dress ended and where the snow began. Just one big white mess.

#2 i think you tried too hard putting the flower and shoes in the frame. I personally think it is a lot better without them. Same with #5. Very goo set though. You could probably add more poses where she isnt looking at the camera.

#2 i think you tried too hard putting the flower and shoes in the frame. I personally think it is a lot better without them. Same with #5. Very goo set though. You could probably add more poses where she isnt looking at the camera.

I do have #2 without the shoes and flowers in the shot, I thought the bride would appreciate the whole deal. #5 was done because she had to take them off to climb in the window, I thought it looked cute. I'll have to go through the shots again and see if I've got this one without the shoes, I truly don't remember.

I do have poses where she isn't looking at the camera, I'll post a few of them when I get back to my other computer!

Nice - you nailed the exposure!

Thanks John. I got hit hard on a post a few years back about blown highlights on a brides dress :er:, I made it my mission to NEVER do that again!
I just finished a re-shoot for a bride who fired her initial wedding photographer because when they got her bridals back from the photographer, the dress was so blown that you couldn't tell where the dress ended and where the snow began. Just one big white mess.
Something satisfying about being called to come in and pick up the pieces.

Most reactions

Back