B&H

Carlos Cané

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone! I just have a quick question. I heard (I mean read) a rumor about B&H, they were saying they sell refurbished equipment that's why they have low prices. Is that right or is it just a crazy rumor? Thanks for your help!

That the craziest rumor I have ever heard. B&H does not sell refurbished items as new. They have the lowest prices because they are likely the largest camera shop in the US and maybe the world

I have been dealing with B&H for years. They do not sell refurbished as new. I had a problem with a flash I bought and got poed at first, but they worked their butts off to fix the problem. Never saw anyone treat a customer that well in my life. I will never buy from anyone else if B&H has what I want.

That is what I thought, thanks a lot! :D

Carlos Cané;977718 said:
Hello everyone! I just have a quick question. I heard (I mean read) a rumor about B&H, they were saying they sell refurbished equipment that's why they have low prices. Is that right or is it just a crazy rumor? Thanks for your help!

Rumors like this tend to take on a life of their own, true or (as in this case) false. I'd be very grateful if you could email me with the location where you stumbled across this calumny. Thanks.

Most reactions

Back