Discussion in 'The Professional Gallery' started by DeadEye, Oct 6, 2009.
I like 5 best of the bunch. Are you looking for C&C or just sharing?
Thank You C&C please
Okay, here goes! I hope you dont mind, as I am going to lay it all out there as I see it -- it helps me learn by looking and critiquing, not just saying, oh, thats nice, or that isnt.
1) Looks good, I light the lighting. Seems a little up the nose. I think her dress is hideous though, same with the shoes. They just seem to childish for the car and the age of her. May not have been something you had a lot of control over though.
2) She looks a little uncomfortable, and the lighting is a bit harsh, as you can see from the shadow falling on her arm from her shirt. She just looks pissed off to be there, and the centre framing doesnt help make the image more appealing. Her legs could use a bit of smoothing.
3) Way better than 2. Maybe clone out the white spots onthe upper right corner. The anteanna is distracting as well. Do you have this not cropped as much? I love to see the SS on the car, but might be a little tight if this is being printed.
4) I like this, but the clothes and the up the nose pull away from it. The lighting looks good.
5) For me, its by far the best of the bunch. Great expression, great tones. The only thing I could see is maybe cropping a bit off the top. Looks like it may be a 4:5 ratio?
Overall I think they are really good! Thanks for sharing.
I like 4 but wish she were looking down rather than up.
Thank you. For the constructive CnC
#1 I don't like looking up on a woman especially in this instance. #5 I like the contrast in her face compared to bodies complexion. Last image you posted #6, to me she doesn't look like she's enjoying herself or imaging anything thoughtful.
Images 4 & 5 take the cake for me. Excellent style!
Separate names with a comma.