B&W C&C pretty please!

twoboysnmygirl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
If you are easily offended, you might not want to C&C. ;)

I've been trying to get a shot in my head from this bridge for quite a while and this morning the opportunity was there and it screamed out for B&W to me. Any C&C would be great. I'm resisting telling you what I was trying to capture here b/c if I have to tell you, then I've failed already, right?

quietmorn1665.jpg

Profanity on the bridge wall. I think if you could get the shot without that, it would have been a really great picture.

I understand what you were trying to do, but I don't like the angle. Personally I think I would have shot the bridge wall so it was horizontal across the bottom (so the words on top were clear), and then looking down more at the lake, so the image becomes a natural diptych.

The most important part of that wall is the stuff you can read.

I understand what you were trying to do, but I don't like the angle. Personally I think I would have shot the bridge wall so it was horizontal across the bottom (so the words on top were clear), and then looking down more at the lake, so the image becomes a natural diptych.

The most important part of that wall is the stuff you can read.

Yep, I had the most difficulty with the angle. I took it in a bunch of different ways and I'm guessing I may need to try my 18-55 kit lens in order to get the right angle, but I don't really like that lens and never use it. :p With my 35mm, it doesn't look quite right straight on b/c I think it's not wide enough?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back