B&W Challenge: Time Flies

gk fotografie

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Welcome!

The B&W Challenge is a fun thing, no competition and no prizes, this challenge will run for a period of two weeks because there's simply more time to experiment and to approach a theme from multiple creative sides in two weeks, which has been the objective of this challenge from the beginning.

This theme gives a perfect opportunity to photograph watches, stopwatches, old clocks or timepieces in churches, but also to show the transience of the moment or to try and capture different stages of a burning candle or a campfire in one photo by means of, for example, double exposure. Let your fantasy run wild.

Have fun!

Next challenge (week 9|10) is: SLOW SHUTTER SPEEDS + MOVEMENT + FLASH

Last edited:
"Timeline"

R6__5354TimeLine1-rs.jpg

Ah, Sticky Fingers, when that LP came out I went to the record store on the other side of The Hague on my bike, I remember it well. It was more than 1.5 hours to the store and then 1.5 hours back home. I don't have this LP anymore, but I still have a CD. This photo exudes a beautiful atmosphere of memory.

Ah, Sticky Fingers, when that LP came out I went to the record store on the other side of The Hague on my bike, I remember it well. It was more than 1.5 hours to the store and then 1.5 hours back home. I don't have this LP anymore, but I still have a CD. This photo exudes a beautiful atmosphere of memory.

Ahhh, and the crackle of real music...played on vinyl.

Sometimes I think that the sound quality has not as much to do with the vinyl but to the reproduction equipment. I just gave away this Fall my 50+ year old Fisher 220 receiver and XP 66 3 way speakers to a hobbyist who repairs stuff like that. That system played back anything I plugged into it from 45's to MP3 players, cleaner than anything made since the 1980's.

Another nostalgia item, my VW repair "Hippie Book", This is the later 50th anniversary edition, my original was covered with greasy thumbprints, gave it to the guy that bought my '70 Westfalia.

IMGP7717es.jpg

Most reactions

Back