B&W Film Deveolpment

klbennett

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took a couple photography classes two or three years ago, and now I'm feeling the desire to get back into it. The problem is that I no longer have access to a dark room. I have been shooting Arista EDU 400 Black and White, but I don't know where to take it to be developed. Does anyone have any good suggestions for a company that will develop this?

In the UK, most standard consumer photo labs only process Colour film or Chromogenic film which is developed in colour developer (C41).
You have to send it off to dedicated photo labs for the likes of your film, I can't give you any names as i don't know any in the US.

It´s a standard B&W film

Develop it yourself or ask your local lab to send it away...just takes a few days longer. Make sure they know it has to be processed the same as HP5. Nothing should be complicated about this.

The materials to develop film are not expensive. One thing you could do is develop the film, and get a film scanner to do your printing with a computer. Just wanted to throw this out as an option.

Most reactions

Back