B&W Flower

Soul Rebel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I wish I could come up with a more creative name. At this point in the day I am not even going to try:)

And yes, this is the first photo I have posted in quite a long time. I just have not felt the interest to get out there recently.

bw_flower_rs.jpg

Thanks for looking....

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
There's many very pleasing factors to this photo, like the fly, the droplets, and I also like the other daisy which looks as if it were ducking behind "the big sister" :).
Nice one.
A bit dark, the whites are on their way to grey, if this were mine, I'd tweak it a little, just so the droplets stay as clearly visible. Maybe you did and this was as far as you could go?

OP
Soul Rebel

Soul Rebel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Actually, I did mess with it after I put the pic up. I will try and get that photo on my site soon...

Antarctican

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Nice one, SoulRebel. Good to see you posting again (although I seem to recall seeing shots from a wedding that you took).

OP
Soul Rebel

Soul Rebel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Oh thats right. Well.....its been awhile since I took shots that I actually enjoyed shooting. The wedding definately was not something I enjoyed. It was my cousins wedding and it was great and all....but its not my thing.

Most reactions