B&W For your consideration.

SilverEF88

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is an image from a series that I have been working on. I have been primarily shooting it with my 35mm and Hasselblad with Efke iso 25 film. This was just a digital shot I took to check composition and than I tinkered with it in PS. I know the focus is strange but I think the more I look at it the more it works. Let me know what you think and don't be afraid to tell me just how horrible it is.
Kids_Doing-1.jpg

Last edited:
you didn't post the shot.

OK.

Text messages to explain the 'message' of the image is one signal that the idea is not getting across.
While sharpness is over-rated, it would be nice to have an indication what we are supposed to be looking at or for.
The tonal values range from dull to very murky and there seems to be no reason at all for that.

This may be much too sophisticated for me because I don't understand how the PPing is supposed to enhance the shot.

Very true and good points. If text is necessary than I have failed at what I was trying to do. This image is definitely not a keeper in concerns to my project, yet I haven't put anything that I have been working on up and I happened to have this picture on my flash drive. The focus is horrible and I was the first to admit that, the cage is in focus and the TV but obviously my eyes were working much differently at 3am. Thanks for the remarks and when I finish this project I will post a picture. (minus any text)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back