B&W Lingerie shots (NSFW)

CallibCarver

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
ioiap.wordpress.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are some shots that I've had sitting aside for awhile and I finally did something with them. C&C are welcome.

$Samantha Colbert 5.jpg$DSC_0272.jpg

Nice! Like these shots...I like playful flirty shots like these as they are more real and leave more to one's imagination. I like the first shot better...I think the second one is distracted by the chair. She could use the chair in a more useful way...straddling it (?) ...with it turned around. Might be interesting.

I don't think the chair would be so "distracting" if you had given it more cowbell.

Be mindful of how/where you crop your model. The knee on #2, in particular.

I think your sensor has some dust bunnies.

Nicely done with the models. Thanks for sharing.

#2 There's something about her expression that does nothing for me, the way her lower legs are cropped, the chair, the background being wrinkled - sorry, (chair or no chair) I would have consigned this one to the trash bin.

I like #1 much more than #2. The pose stands out. the "S" curve of her body, the angle and the way her hair is falling all come together. VERY nicely done. Echoing Kundalini, a bit more attention is needed to the details, when you look at it in the full size version there are a couple of spots where your post work shows and also some blemishes on the background. That's all stuff that can be easily fixed. Overall, I've seen a lot worse shots than this one used by major ad campaigns. :thumbup:

Edited to add: Background tip after looking at the full size version of #2; buy some clamps and stretch your background cloth tight on a frame then go over the worst wrinkles that remain with a hand held steamer - I picked one up for a fiver from a charity store and it's been worth it's weight in gold. 10 mins with the steamer saves hours in post processing. (Something like this...)

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The first is definitely better than the second. For the second, a lighter colored boyshort would have served better. Right now, it's the only black in the photo, which my eye just gets pulled into. Could be a good thing or a bad thing, composition wise -- if you intended for the eye to be drawn to her butt, good job :)

I'm not sure about the angle either are shot from, but that is largely a matter of personal taste. I tend to shoot from above rather than below.

They are both very well done. I like the pose of the first one better too. Great work!!

Nice! Like these shots...I like playful flirty shots like these as they are more real and leave more to one's imagination. I like the first shot better...I think the second one is distracted by the chair. She could use the chair in a more useful way...straddling it (?) ...with it turned around. Might be interesting.

Agreed.

The first shot is really nice but I would have the second subject straggling the chair...and something done with her hair and facial expression.

Both of these were shot on ISO1600, and it shows. I'd suggest a few things...

1. Noise reduction.
2. Off camera flash
3. A lens with a wider aperture.

we need something more NSFW

Most reactions

Back