B&W Nissan 300ZX - Feedback Pretty Please!

AllHailZ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys! These are photos that I took and developed in the darkroom, so please provide feedback on them! The regular forums I post on rarely do... I'm hoping TPF does. Be gentle...

On to the pictures!

#1.
ZGenerations.jpg

#2.
CarHouse.jpg

#3.
HighBeam.jpg

#4.
TopDeck.jpg

#5.
WideAss.jpg

#6.
WideCloseup.jpg

#7.
WideLong.jpg

#8.
HeadlightSide.jpg

nice subtle jdm parts

Fairlady Z > New Fairlady Z

front bumper needs some work

is there a reason you left them so grainy?

For Number 1, I would have cropped out the right hand side, getting rid of the other cars in the background

2 is nice, but I dont care for the sun spots....great location, but I just dont feel it with the car being so center focused

3 is a great shot IMO

4,5 and 6 shouldnt be so center justified

7 I would have cropped out from the taillights over, and above the roofline

8....I really like this alot, too bad you didnt come out more and focus more on the Nissan logo, or if you had a JDM front bumper the Fairlady

nice subtle jdm parts

Fairlady Z > New Fairlady Z

front bumper needs some work

is there a reason you left them so grainy?

For Number 1, I would have cropped out the right hand side, getting rid of the other cars in the background

2 is nice, but I dont care for the sun spots....great location, but I just dont feel it with the car being so center focused

3 is a great shot IMO

4,5 and 6 shouldnt be so center justified

7 I would have cropped out from the taillights over, and above the roofline

8....I really like this alot, too bad you didnt come out more and focus more on the Nissan logo, or if you had a JDM front bumper the Fairlady

The first picture wasn't taken with the camera I have, it was just an old 35mm. The light meter wasn't working on that camera, that's why it's so exposed. As for the graininess, I'm still a beginner in the darkroom, and I like to use a large part of the 8X11 paper that I use. I also use filters a lot... I rarely used them in high school but now I do, the default is usually a 2 filter.

As for #2, that was the first picture I took with the new camera, those sunspots didn't show up when I aimed.

#7 - I like the light details that the headlights throw off on the ceiling... As for my bumper, yeah, it needs work, I'm planning on getting a new bumper and different lip along with Stillen side skirts/door fillers when I have the $$$ to get the entire car repainted.

Thanks for the feedback! Keep it coming!

eeewww usdm headlight nipples

Most reactions

New Topics

Back